Justice Credit Card – Justice is a powerhouse brand that helps girls between 7 years to 14 years of age express their Self-confidence, individuality, and modern thinking through their fashionable clothing. Justice is an American-based clothing chain store, and it sells outfits for girls between the ages of seven to fourteen. Tween Brands Inc. is the owner of the Justice brand.
This brand is a division of Ascena retail group, and it has been an integral part of the retail group since 2009. Justice retail shop is currently located in over nine hundred locations across the country. Justice is mainly headquartered in Ohio. This company offers justice gift cards from the opening. Comenity Bank and Justice join their hands to create the Justice for girls credit card for the users and the customers who all wish to finance their purchases.
What are the features of the justice credit card?
The features of the justice credit card are as follows
- When you apply for a Justice credit card, you receive a fifteen per cent rebate on your first online or in-store purchase using the first coupon.
- You will be able to add authorized customers and users to the account free of cost. You do not have to pay additional charges for adding the users.
- This credit card grants access to run, control and manage your expenditures. It could also give you feedback online on how much you have spent on your purchases or tweens, and the shipping of online orders is also free of cost for the customers.
- If you have a Justice Card, you can reserve an extra five per cent rebate on your regular or everyday purchases.
- It really helps create a good credit history, and also, Comenity makes or generates a detailed report for your account and then forwards it to the three main credit bureaus. The process goes- on till you pay your bills timely.
- You will be able to direct, manage and will be able to make alterations to your justice credit card account using your mobile phone or any other device.
What are the steps to register yourself at Justice?
The steps to register yourself at Justice credit card are as follows
Step 1– Firstly, you need to go to the official website of Justice using any safe and secure browser like Opera, Google Chrome, Firefox etc. Or you can directly go to the website using the link given below for your convenience.
Step 2– Now, you will reach the official website of the Justice. There you will see an option for registration on the centre top of the display screen. You click on the button to proceed. A picture for your reference is shown to you below.
Step 3: A new page will appear on your screens. You have to fill in the details in the space given there, such as your credit card account number, Social security number (SSN), your zip code or postal code and the last four digits of SSN. The reference picture is shown to you below.
Step 4- Now, click on the find my account option given at the bottom of your screens to proceed forward.
And you will be on your account page.
What are the steps to log in with a Justice credit card?
The steps to log in with a Justice credit card are as follows
Step 1- Your first step should be to go to the official website of the Justice, or you can click on the link given below you for your convenience.
Step 2- You will reach a new page which will be a login page. A picture for your reference is shown below the line
Step 3- you will have to enter the credentials they ask for and type them in the space given there.
Step 4: Now, click on the remember me option.
Step 5: Press the sign-in button to proceed further.
What are the steps to retrieve passwords at Justice?
The steps to retrieve password at Justice are as follows
Step 1- Visit the official website of the Justice first using any secure network connection with any device or press the link given for your convenience below
Step 2- When you click on the link, you will be on the official website of the Justice. You will see an option for forgetting your password just below the sign-in option on the page.
Step 3: The moment you click on the options tab, you will direct to a new page for retrieving the password. Now, you have to enter the required credentials: Social security number (SSN), zip code or the postal code, account number or the username, and the last four digits of SSN.
Step 4: Next, click on the find my account, which will be on the bottom of your page.
Step 5: After clicking on finding my account. You will get a mail on your registered email Id. They will provide you with a link to retrieve your password. , you have to click on the link provided to you and follow the instructions given On your display screens. And then, set a password of your choice and click on the submit button to proceed.
What are the advantages and disadvantages of a Justice credit card?
Advantage – Using a Justice credit card, the users or customers can earn 1.5 club Justice points for every one dollar they spend on the purchase of an item at the store or online. The Justice also provides additional cards for use to their customers and users. You will go through an invitation to private offers and allow access to several sales.
Disadvantage- The users can use it within a limit only. Customers can make use of the card either online or through its website or web portal only. The time limit of the card is short.
How to make payment for a Justice credit card?
The Justice credit card is a sound card, and the community Bank issues the card to its customers. The Justice card is easy to use and easy to manage and control. It provides several options to pay for the purchase.
- Payment in-store – At the offline stores, Justice credit card payments can be made.
Payment using mail –The mailing address for the payment of the Justice credit card is given below for your convenience
Justice credit card payment
PO Box number – 659728
You have also accumulated your Justice account number on your payment check. The statement should be located in the account. To assure that your Justice payment has been received on time or not, you have to mail the payment at least five business days.
- Payment using a mobile phone – You can make the billing process or payment using your smartphone also. The phone number of the Justice credit card is given at the end of the article for your convenience.
- Online payment – one of the best ways to make payment is an online method. You can also make payments online with the Comenity Bank online account service. Users can do transfers very quickly within no time from your account. Moreover, it does not charge any cost for the service. It also supports scheduled payments as well as single payments. It also lets you control and manage almost everything it has in your account. So, it is very beneficial if you register yourself at Justice; if you have already done with it, you can ignore this.
What are the alternatives to the Justice credit card?
The alternatives of the Justice credit card are as follows
- Discover it Miles
- Citi Diamond Preferred Card
- Discover it Chrome
- American Airlines Aadvantage Mile Up Card
- Applied Bank Secured Visa Gold Preferred Credit Card
- First Access Visa Solid Black Credit Card
Customer care number – 1-866-257-0058
Customer care address
PO Box 182273
Columbus, OH 43218-2273
The article was all about the Justice credit card. I hope you liked the article. If you liked the article, please leave the comments below in the comment section.